Moor Park 10K & Fun Runs
JOIN US FOR THE MOOR PARK 10K & FUN RUNS ON SUNDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Kindly sponsored by Market Financial Solutions
CELEBRATE 20 YEARS OF THE MOOR PARK 10K & FUN RUN AND RAISE FUNDS FOR MOUNT VERNON CANCER CENTRE.
A closed road, UKA, chip-timed 10k set in the beautiful grounds of Merchant Taylors’ School, Moor Park Golf Course and the Moor Park estate. This is a real community event for all the family and for the first time we will also be offering a walking 10k – so sign-up and encourage family and friends to join you.
The junior fun runs are always a highlight of the event. Sadly due to the Covid-19 pandemic we were unable to hold them last year so we eager to see children of all ages and abilities back on the start line and competing for the coveted schools shield.
Make a donation
If you’d like to make donation or fundraise in aid of Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, visit our JustGiving page or download a Moor Park 10k & Fun Runs sponsorship form here.
Click on the link below to set-up your Just Giving page and get fundraising
The event features:
A NEW 10k walk,
A 10k chip timed closed road event and
Junior fun runs with free 20th anniversary running shirt
- Location:Merchant Taylors’ School, Sandy Lodge Road, Moor Park, Northwood, HA6 2HT
- Start time: 2.30pm – 10K Walk | 3.00pm – 10K (please note there is a time limit of 1hr 35mins for the run). Competitors can choose to do the walk and combine walking/running if they need longer to complete the course.
- Distances: 10k and Fun Runs. See FUN RUN section below for more information on distances
- Minimum Age: 15yrs. Age as at 19/09/2021. See FUN RUN section below for more information on age groups.
- Activity: Running/Walking
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fees: From £10 per person.
- Our Charity Partner: Mount Vernon Cancer Care Centre
- UKA License No: Applied for
- Event Cancellation Policy: We want you to book with confidence so, if this event can no longer go ahead, and an alternative date isn’t found, you will be offered a deferral to the next event or a refund of your entry fee. (Booking fees are non-refundable)
- Additional Fees: The greater of £1/6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Active Training World
- Organiser Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Event Website: Moorpark10k.org.uk
Fun Run age groups will based on what school year your child will be in during the 2021-2022 school year i.e 1st September 2021 onwards.
Start 11.45 – Under 15s Boys & Girls 3.9km- school years 8, 9 & 10
Start 12.15 – Under 12s Girls 2.6km- School years 6&7
Start 12.35 – Under 12s Boys 2.6km- School years 6&7
Start 12.55 – Under 10s Girls 1.3km- School years 5, 4 &3
Start 1.10 – Under 10s Boys 1.3km- School years 5, 4 &3
Start 1.30 – Under 7s Girls 850m-School years 2 and under
Start 1.40 – Under 7s Boys 850m-School years 2 and under
Please open the image below to check the correct year group
Race numbers will be collected at the the event venue.
Registration open from 10:00am -14:45. Please do not register more than 90 mins before your race start.
Please arrive in sufficient time to collect your race number.
The 10k route starts with a lap and a half of the school playing fields before heading out into the Moor Park estate. It crosses Rickmansworth and Moor Park Golf Courses, wending its way back through the Moor Park estate to the school grounds for a final triumphal lap of the playing fields.
Please see the 2021 Course map below. Please click on the image to enlarge.
The undulating course is on grass, footpaths, pavements and through residential areas.
Click the link for more information about Mount Vernon Cancer Care Appeal
If you’d like to make an additional donation you will have the opportunity during the registration process. Alternatively, why not get family and friends to sponsor you for taking part and use this event to raise more funds for the charity. A link to our Just Giving page is here www.justgiving.com/campaign/MoorPark10k2021
And you can download a Sponsorship form here
All finishers will receive a limited-edition 20th Anniversary 10K medal. Finishers can also download a digital event certificate on the race results page.
The winning School will receive the 2012 School Shield
Fun Run Trophies
U15’s, U 12’s, U10’s, U 7’s– 1st Boy & 1st Girl
Fun Run eCertificates
U15’s, U 12’s, U10’s, U 7’s – 2nd & 3rd Boys & Girls
U18’s, VET 40, VET 50, VET 60 – 1st Place Male
U18’s, VET 35, VET 45, VET 55 – 1st Place Female
Seniors – 1st, 2nd & 3rd place Male & Female
It is important that you are fit to run and have not experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14 days leading up to the event.
Free parking onsite at the school. Enter via Sandy Lodge Lane. HA6 2HT.
Tea, coffee and food van onsite.
There will be a fun fair and inflatables for children to enjoy on the day.
Toilets, Changing and Bag Storage
Toilets will be available. There will be no baggage area so please arrive ready to race.
Yes, although large section of course is on grass.
Dependant on Covid Restrictions at the time- If covid restriction ease then yes.
All participants must complete the Moor Park 10k within 1hr 40mins.
ActiveTrainingWorld do not offer transfers or deferrals for this event. If you are unable to attend due to illness, injury, family bereavement, jury service you will only be eligible for a refund on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19 test result, Doctor’s note, Death Certificate etc
We want you to book with confidence so, if this event can no longer go ahead, and an alternative date isn’t found, you will be offered a deferral to the next event or a refund of your entry fee. (Booking fees are non-refundable)
Your name, date of birth and email details will be onto the chip timing company. Personal details will be deleted 1 week after the event.
Where specified on the booking form any medical information will be passed onto the medical team present at the event.
1) I declare that I am medically fit to compete & understand that I do so entirely at my own risk.
2) I understand that I enter the race at my own risk and that no person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to myself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) I understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of UKA rules.
Ticket Details – THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
- Prices do not include the booking fee. The greater of £1/6% will be added at checkout.
- Please select your ticket and add a donation to support Mount Vernon Cancer Care
- May 25, 2021